Our doctors believe that prevention and wellness are the cornerstones of good health.
The annual assessment is designed to identify and address factors that can negatively impact your health and wellbeing. We start the evaluation with testing and screening, and then offer unrushed appointments to review the results with you in detail. You and your physician work together to create a personalized wellness plan to achieve your health goals. Over the course of the year, we check-in with you to keep you on track with your plan.
The wellness evaluation includes:
- A body composition analysis on the InBody770. For more information about how to interpret your body composition analysis result, visit: inbodyusa.com/general/770-result-sheet-interpretation
- Blood tests to identify risk factors for chronic disease (beyond those generally covered by insurance)
- Mental wellness screenings to identify stress, depression, anxiety, and insomnia, which can all affect your physical health and overall wellness
- Hearing and vision screening to help identify limitations affecting your quality of life
- Access to on site dietician